Visia Imaging System – Skin & Hair Analysis System
Company: Canfield Scientific Inc.
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the global leader in imaging systems services and products for scientific research and healthcare applications, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetics, medical and skin care industries.
For more details, log on to www.canfieldsci.com
Technology: Imaging system
Uses: Skin analysis, Facial photography, pre and post procedure evaluation.
It’s your skin – wouldn’t you like to know it better? Visia offers the latest complete personal skin and hair analysis and imaging system from the USA. So if your complexion looks less than perfect, you can check out exactly where the problem lies. The advanced software shows you how you would look few years from now, and how would you look if damage is prevented and treated.
Key features and benefits
- Skin evaluation and complexion analysis system
Manufactured in: USA
- On-screen and printed reports
- Tracking treatment progress
- To show the computerized image to the patient about how he/she will look and what sort of improvement he/she can expect after skin rejuvenation procedures such as Botox, dermal fillers, laser procedures, microdermabrasion, peels and other skin rejuvenation therapies can be expected to achieve
- Evaluation and early detection of melanoma
- Total body photography
About Dr. Debraj Shome
Dr. Debraj Shome – Founder, The Esthetic Clinic, is a top facial plastic surgeon. Dr. Shome is currently a Consultant at the best Mumbai hospitals like Saifee Hospital, Breach Candy Hospital, Holy Family Hospital & Nova Specialty Hospital in Mumbai, India. He has 40+ research papers in international journals, numerous presentations at conferences & many awards such as “Best Plastic Surgeon in Mumbai”, “Top 10 Cosmetic Surgeon in India”, Best Oculoplastic Surgeon India”, etc. A celebrity plastic surgeon, Dr. Shome believes plastic, reconstructive & cosmetic face surgery can allow you to lead a more fulfilled life …Read more
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | M: +91 9004671379