It becomes extremely essential to withhold the young look as & when we grow older. We use all possible night creams, lotions, magical serums and prevent our skin from sagging. After a period of time, we call it quits & take a call to undergo surgery, as the last resort. Nonetheless, surgical face-lift is no longer the only method to have a long lasting youthful look on the face. With medical advancements happening within the industry of Dermatology, several skin tightening devices and procedures that have come in the market offer non-surgical facelift solutions.
The use of some type of energy or external aid for revitalizing collagen production into the skin, forms the base of all the non-surgical face-lift procedures. The neuromuscular tissue gets weakened; there is certainly deterioration of the collagen framework and reduction in the adipose tissue as we grow older. The dermis layer does not regenerate new epidermal cells, as a result of which wrinkles begin showing up. Finally problems like drooping brows, sagging jaws and cheeks also start appearing which could only be corrected by skin tightening or procedures such as face-lifting. Since surgical facelift procedures are not for everybody, listed below are a few skin devices that are largely accepted & are actually effective:
- Venus Fat Freeze: it’s a face that is revolutionary procedure that assimilates radiofrequency and magnetic pulse technology, mingled together such that, the skin may be rejuvenated. Dermal fibroblasts are increased through the magnetic pulses and bloodstream that is new are sprouted to initiate collagen restructuring from within. No heat that is resultant produced as no radio or infra waves can be used in this method. Consequently, this technology may be useful for many skin types as well.
- Liquid facelift: Liquid facelift procedures include Juvederm/ Juvaderm, Radiesse, Perlane, Restylane & Sculptra. As per the name, liquid fillers are injected into the dermal layer of the epidermis in this procedure that is specific. These kinds of fillers are hyaluronic acid based and fill up the skin, the deep lines and wrinkles.
- Thermage: This radiofrequency based non-surgical facelift is commonly referred to as heat facelift. The radiofrequency power heats up skin layer – dermis, which allows replacement of the old & wrinkled skin from within. The best advantage of the treatment is that just one session suffices to execute the procedure and obtain the best possible results.
- Botox: It is considered the most sought-after filler based liquid facelift procedure. An injection of refined botulinum toxin, when inserted within the neuromuscular tissue, lessens facial wrinkles, crow’s feet and laugh lines. Botox is the most liked procedure & has gained plenty of popularity in the wide world of Cosmetology. In spite of the fact that this procedure requires repetition every 3-6 months & minimum 1-3 days to take effect, Botox is still the most preferred & most liked procedure in the field of Cosmetology & Dermatology.
- Electrical Facelift: Electrical facelift procedure makes use of unique skin tightening products to deliver electric pulses in to the musculature beneath the skin, rather than using radiofrequency or lasers to heat the collagen tissue in the dermal layer. Not just do these remedies improve blood supply but additionally enhance blood circulation & the metabolic rate. In addition to skin tightening, electric facelift helps in improving the skin tone and enables wrinkle removal. However, multiple sessions are needed to obtain the most desired results.
- •Laser Facelift: This non-surgical technique uses Infra-red rays aimed at the collagen muscle mass and tightens its structure. Research has proven that infra-red technology is more controllable as compared to radiofrequency. However, Infra-red laser facelift requires minimum 6 sessions so as to take actual effect.
- Cosmetic acupuncture: This is an ancient Chinese therapy for various conditions & health benefits, which is also a fantastic non-surgical facelift procedure. Tiny needles are positioned into the skin that enables enhanced blood circulation & normal collagen tissue regeneration. Acupuncture additionally assists in making the skin glow & regaining the young look.
- TriPollar: This is another radio-frequency device ideal for non-surgical facelift, wrinkle reduction, skin rejuvenation procedures & facial skin contouring. Managed radio frequency is aimed at a specific area that is to be treated with the help of 3 or more electrodes. This focussed and controlled radio-frequency treatment shows instantaneous results. Nevertheless, multiple treatment sessions must be encountered in order to achieve the most desired results.