Acne Vulgaris – Acne Scar Removal Laser Treatment
What are the factors responsible to cause pimples?
Pimples generally start coming up in the early teen years, as soon as the oil glands in the human body begin to produce even more sebum (oil). Some men and women also have numerous “sticky” skin cells. In those who have zits, these cells blend utilizing the oil and connect up the hair follicles in the skin.
A “whitehead” results when the hair follicle is connected with oil and skin cells. If this plug reaches the top of skin additionally the atmosphere details it, it converts black and it is known as a “blackhead.”
In the event that wall surface of a plugged hair follicle rests, the region gets swollen and converts into a red-coloured bump. In the event that hair follicle wall surface breaks near your skin area, the bump generally becomes a pimple. In the event that wall surface breaks deep within the skin, zits nodules or cysts can develop. These are known as “cystic zits.”
What causes Acne to worsen?
• Oil-based makeup products, suntan oil, hair sprays & gels
• Picking at blemishes or squeezing
• In women: menstruation
• Hard scrubbing of this skin
What are the things that do not cause Acne?
- Meals such as chocolate or French fries
- Sexual activity
Who is most likely to get acne?
Both guys and girls have acne. However in case of boys, the case might be even worse as boys have more skin oils compared to girls.
Heredity additionally plays a part. Your immune system has a role, too. Some individuals are hypersensitive to the micro-organisms that have caught in their particular hair roots.
Does Acne produce scars?
Pimples, especially cystic zits, can trigger scars in some individuals. You can assist decrease scar tissue formation by perhaps not squeezing or picking at blemishes. Additionally, stay away from scrubbing your skin. If you get scars, treatment options are available.
How can a case of Acne be managed?
Mild-to-moderate zits predominantly comedones
• Topical retinoids (isotretinoin, tretinoin, and adapalene) are first-choice.
• Azelaic acid and Benzoyl peroxide are alternate topical remedies.
Mild-to-moderate predominantly inflammatory acne
• Topical benzoyl peroxide is an efficient therapy. Azelaic acid is a renewable relevant anti-bacterial and may be much causing much less irritation as compared to benzoyl peroxide.
• Topical antibiotics (erythromycin, clindamycin, and tetracycline) are additionally effective as they are advised if benzoyl peroxide is inadequate or perhaps not tolerated well by skin.
• Oral antibiotics ought to be considered: Tetracycline or oxytetracycline, Doxycycline.
• Oral antibiotics ought to be considered in serious pimples.
• Tetracycline or oxytetracycline, Doxycycline.
• Minocycline can be considered if first line oral antibiotics have actually unsuccessful.
• Isotretinoin is the favored option for nodulocystic acne refractory to standard treatment
Managing acne scars:
For moderate scars –
For moderate scars –
Fractional laser (Fractional Co2 Laser For Scar Reduction Removal Treatment and Fractional Erbium)
For much deeper scars –
Fractional laser (Fractional erbium, Fractional carbon dioxide laser)
Dermabrasion (maybe not favored for Indian skin since complications are most likely to occur)
Before treatment After 2 sessions of fractional laser
Dr. Rinky Kapoor is one of the Co-founders of The Esthetic Clinic, and one of the top/ leading/ best Dermatologists in Mumbai as well as India.
For more information on Dr. Rinky Kapoor’s work, click on:
A lot of our patients visit us from Hyderabad, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Cochin, Trichy, Bhopal, Indore, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram and many other cities in India. Many of our consumers (medical tourism) also come in from the USA, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Canada, Nigeria, Kenya, Mauritius, UK, South Africa and many other top countries in the world.
Locally, from Mumbai and the surrounding areas, we cater to consumers from Thakur Village, Thakur Complex, Kandivali, Borivali, Dahisar, Andheri, Dadar, Malad, Powai, South Mumbai, Worli, Thane, Bandra, Santacruz, Chembur, Navi Mumbai, Mira Road, Bhayender, Vashi, Panvel, as we have multiple centers in Mumbai.
About Dr. Rinky Kapoor
Dr. Rinky Kapoor, Co-founder of The Esthetic Clinic, is one of the best dermatologists in the world & currently practices in Mumbai, India. Dr. Rinky Kapoor is a Consultant Cosmetic Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Trichologist at S L Raheja Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, India. Dr. Kapoor is trained at the National Skin Centre, Singapore & at Stanford University, USA. A celebrity skin doctor, Dr. Rinky Kapoor has won many honors such as “Best Dermatologist Mumbai”, “Top 10 Cosmetologist India”, etc for her evidence based expert dermatology care, affordable & reliable skin care, hair care & nail care …Read more
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | M: +91 9004671379