With the progression of technology in medical science and cosmetic field, there is an increase in demand of people who are engaging in the lip augmentation surgery for improving their appearance. People of all age groups are involving for lip augmentation surgery.
However, Lips are a noticeable part of a face. Therefore lip augmentation is used by people who are having thin lips by birth. According to a requirement, one or both lips can be treated with the same treatment. In recent times, there are various natural as well as synthetic materials are used for reshaping of lips by augmentation surgery.
However, there are different types of techniques are used for the treatment of Lip Augmentation. Let us discuss one by one
- It helps in providing lasting lip enlargement as compared to other techniques like derma lip fillers and so on. It is considered a simple procedure and can be completed in one hour.
- In this procedure, consultant typically makes a cut at ridges of the mouth or according to the required place. Then afterward a tunnel is created to support an implant.
- It needs to create tunnel properly so that lip implant should be placed properly and provides the best result.
- Furthermore, specialists will insert implant and will thread it inside lip. As a result, lip implant will be correctly clipped to fitting length and next cuts will be closed
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal filler
- Hyaluronic acid is a generally transpiring polysaccharide located in the dermis.It is known for a clear and biodegradable substance that is found in joints and skin of the body.
- Hyaluronic acid chains with water molecules when implanted into the lips. However, it allows HA-based acid fillers to moisturize and fill the lips.
- The Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers provide permanent results as compared to Collagen Augmentation.
- Hyaluronic Acid-based fillers like Radiesse, Perlane, and Restylane are used in lip augmentation surgery. There is no need to have pre-treatment sensitivity test while undertaking these lip fillers.
Benefits of Lip Augmentation Surgery
- Lip Augmentation includes a diversity of methods that restore or emphasize the general arches of the noticeable part of the lip known as vermilion.
- However, it also modifies the shape of the Matchmaker’s nose or the connection between the vermilion and the skin spreading up towards the nose.
- It also makes lips look more symmetrical and cover the gums visible when an individual is smiling.
Other techniques like Injected Fat transfer, lip lift that involves direct lip lift, indirect lip lift, corner of mouth lift and V-Y lip advancements are used to remove excess skin from the upper lip.
However, the results of Lip augmentation surgeries are apparent instantly and there is need to follow proper suggestions that are provided by Experts like Dr. Rinky Kapoor and Dr. Debraj Shome after getting treatment.