Are you tired of looking at the entangled tumbleweed-like bunch of hair in your hairbrush? Are you tired of having to scoop up hair from the drain nets after you take a bath? It is time to consider a treatment for the heavy hair loss you are experiencing before it’s too late. Some breakthrough advancements in medical science have enabled doctors across the world to help people with hair loss problems get their lustrous assets back with minimal pain and discomfort. You may have heard of treatments like hair transplants and minoxidil, which have been in use since a long time – what you may not have known is that there is better method out there, called stem cell therapy, to help prevent hair loss. In this blogpost, you will get to know about the benefits of undergoing stem cell therapy for hair in India.
What is stem cell therapy?
Hair loss and stunted growth occurs when the follicles become weak or inactive and stop producing hair. The scalp has stem cells present on it, which can be stimulated to start hair growth again – and this is what stem cell therapy in India is about.
Advantages of stem cell therapy
- This procedure is non-surgical, which is a great benefit in itself. Invasive procedures like hair transplants can be an extremely painful affair, which is not a concern in stem cell therapy in India.
- This therapy improves the texture and quality of hair that grow post-procedure.
- The results from stem cell therapy are assured – there are no ifs, no buts.
- This therapy is the safest way yet to hair regrowth.
- A few sittings of stem cell therapy does the trick.
- It takes only a month for the positive results to shine through.
Your hair is a very important beauty asset – don’t lose it all. Avail of stem cell therapy from The Esthetic Clinics in Mumbai for best results and professional care.