A mole is defined as the different type of skin lesion manifested as flesh-colored or pigmented, elevated or flat, irritable & a bumbling thing. It is also termed as Nevus which usually stands for a number of benign i.e. non cancerous& pigmented lesion of the skin. On the other hand, warts are small & scratchy growth, typically traced on the hands, feet, but often may found in different locations of the body. Usually warts have the appearance of uneven-solid blisters resembling cauliflowers.
Problems for Patients
- Patients with moles are found unattractive. A mole bothers an individual & may turn into skin cancer.
- Verruca vulgaris is the most common form of warts typically found on hands, but may involve the other body parts.
- A thread or finger like wart may develop commonly on the face, especially close to the eyelids & lips.
- Warts may engage the genitalia &may found around the nail.
- Verruca plana, also known as flat warts, which occur in multiple numbers affecting the face, neck, hands, wrist & knees.
Causes of Moles & Warts
- Moles mostly occur in children, but it is common in adults as well. Excessive pigment production by melanocytes results in accumulation & moles are formed with dark appearance. Moles can be light colored or deeply red colored.
- Viral infection, specifically by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV-1 to HPV-4) responsible for planter warts on soles of feet. HPV-6 & HPV-11 cause Anogenital warts i.e. Condylomata acuminate. Human Papilloma Virus is an oncogenic DNA virus.
Warts & Moles Treatment Procedure
A Dermatologist can treat a mole with a simple Skin Mole Removal Treatment associated with surgical excision during the visit. It is not a complex procedure& it will not cost you a lot. But if cancer is suspected, then after removal of the entire mole, the dermatologist will send the mole to the histopathology lab for examination. Often a surgical blade is used by the dermatologist to remove the mole. Several treatments & procedures are engaged with wart removal. In case of Wart Removal Treatment, usually Salicylic acid is prescribed by a dermatologist Dr. Rinky Kapoor. Recently Cryotherapy has been proven effective as salicylic acid.
Benefits of Warts & Moles Treatment
After the removal of a mole, the site will heal soon.Skin mole removal treatment by Radiofrequency ablation or Carbon dioxide laser vaporization is the right choice, as decided by the dermatologist for proper cure. Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen is commonly used procedure done by the dermatologist in case of wart removal treatment by which the wart with its surrounding dead cells fall off after an average 3 to 4 treatments but Carbon dioxide laser ablation is considered as treatment of choice.
Warts & Moles Treatment Before After Photos, See the Patient Results-
Warts & Moles Treatment Procedure Cost
Medications & Cryotherapy with dimethyl ether are very popular treatment procedure as it is inexpensive & less time consuming. On the contrary, advanced laser techniques are available but costly.
Doctors, Staff & Facilities at The Esthetic Clinic
Quality patient care is provided here with modern technology by the highly qualified medical faculty. Here, the health staff are more productive &trained with appropriate skills. You will be offered here friendly environment & other facilities.
About Dr. Rinky Kapoor
Dr. Rinky Kapoor, Co-founder of The Esthetic Clinic, is one of the best dermatologists in the world & currently practices in Mumbai, India. Dr. Rinky Kapoor is a Consultant Cosmetic Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Trichologist at S L Raheja Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, India. Dr. Kapoor is trained at the National Skin Centre, Singapore & at Stanford University, USA. A celebrity skin doctor, Dr. Rinky Kapoor has won many honors such as “Best Dermatologist Mumbai”, “Top 10 Cosmetologist India”, etc for her evidence based expert dermatology care, affordable & reliable skin care, hair care & nail care …Read more
E: email@example.com | M: +91 9004671379