Skin Care Tips – Oily Skin
- Use a foaming face wash, which may contain tea tree oil, mild amount of alpha hydroxyl acids, or mild salicylic acid. 3 – 4 times a day face wash may be required to remove the dirt and grease.
- Visible large open pores can be managed with an alcohol free toner after cleansing.
- Oily skin does not need moisturisation.
- Use a non greasy sunscreen, nowadays there are many good non greasy sunscreens in the market.
- Use water based make up only, and be sure to remove it with a cleansing milk.
- Once every two weeks, stimulate the circulation and smooth the surface of the skin by using a exfoliating scrub and antiacne mask. Exfoliating the skin to remove clogging of pores, and removing dead cells which give a dull look to the skin.
- If you suffer from pimples, please consult the Dermatologist to prevent further complications like scarring, and pigmentation. There are very effective medicines available now which can dramatically improve this skin problem.
- Monthly clean ups and dermatological treatments such as peels, microdermabrasion and also lasers are very effective anti acne tools, and are widely used for skin polishing, skin glow and to prevent as well as treat the complications of acne.
About Dr. Rinky Kapoor
Dr. Rinky Kapoor, Co-founder of The Esthetic Clinic, is one of the best dermatologists in the world & currently practices in Mumbai, India. Dr. Rinky Kapoor is a Consultant Cosmetic Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Trichologist at S L Raheja Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, India. Dr. Kapoor is trained at the National Skin Centre, Singapore & at Stanford University, USA. A celebrity skin doctor, Dr. Rinky Kapoor has won many honors such as “Best Dermatologist Mumbai”, “Top 10 Cosmetologist India”, etc for her evidence based expert dermatology care, affordable & reliable skin care, hair care & nail care …Read more
E: email@example.com | M: +91 9004671379