A scar is an area of fibrosis, which is considered as a permanent skin patch growing after injury replacing the normal skin. It occurs due to the biological process that leads to wound repair. For this reason scars are treated as the result of the healing process. Actually a scar consists of collagen arranged in different directions. In the process of scar formation, there is loss of sweat glands & hair follicles.
Problems for Patients
- Once a scar is formed it is quite impossible to dissolve the marks completely. Scars occur after injury on the way to the healing process.
- Scars are paler in color & leave a permanent evidence of injury that can be traced easily.
- Due to overproduced collagen, the scar may raise beyond the normal skin surface & never regress then it is termed as Keloids.
- A scar may develop as an elevated lump, but it does not grow above the skin surface & remain confined to the original wound. This type of scar is familiar as Hypertrophic scar.
- Often pimples may turn into stretch marks rapidly as a result scars develop.
- In case of burning, contracture scars appear because of tightening of the skin. Additionally, this type of scar affects the surrounding muscles & nerves entering deeper.
Causes of Scar
- The scar is acommon phenomenon that is considered as the outcome of the body’s normal repair mechanism which takes place after an injury.
- Actually a scar is nothing but the replacement of the parenchymal cell by collagen deposition as a natural part of wound healing in any tissue.
- Moreover, a manner of fibroblast proliferation & contraction of the myofibroblasts potentiate the scar formation.
Face Scars Treatment Procedure
It is true that the scar will never go away completely, but nowadays some methods are available that help in reducing the appearance. A number of Scar Removal Treatment procedures have been proven successful such as needling, silicon gel sheeting, chemical peels, steroid injections, laser treatments, surgical revision, microdermabrasion & creams. Face Scar Removal Treatmenthas become very popular with Nonablative lasers (e.g. Starlux laser approved by the FDA). Ablative lasers like carbon dioxide laser brings the dramatic results for stretch scars caused by acne. Pressure garments are commonly used in case of hypertrophic scars & burn.
Benefits of Face Scars Treatment
Skin Scar Removal associated with the use of lasers (e.g. Erbium laser) have been found greatly beneficial, reducing most of the scars within 6-10 weeks after the initial treatment procedure.
Face Scars Treatment Before After Photos, See the Patient Results-
What is the cost of Face Scars Treatment?
We all aspire to make a good first impression with our appearance. So, our appearance is extremely important to us. If there is any blemish or imperfection on our face, it causes us a great deal of dissatisfaction. A scar is an example of one such blemish. One a scar is formed as a result of injury, it is impossible to erase the marks completely. The scar thus becomes a permanent mark of injury.
However, people can reduce the appearance of scars on the body through cosmetic surgery. Scar removal treatment mainly consists of needling, silicone gel sheeting, etc. When people decide to undertake this process, the first thing on their mind is the cost. The cost of facial scar removal treatment depends on the extent of scarring and the treatment method used for its removal. However, in the interest of safety and efficacy, procedure cost should not be the only criteria when choosing a clinic for your cosmetic surgery.
The Esthetic Clinic is a great place for your cosmetic enhancement journey. Dr. Rinky Kapoor, our co-founder, is one of the foremost medical minds in the field of dermatology and practices in Mumbai. The highly-trained medical staff at The Esthetic Clinic employs the latest techniques and high-tech equipment in order to ensure that scars are no longer an impediment in your ability to make a good first impression.
The Esthetic Clinic is a world class medical centre for skin-care treatment and cosmetic surgery. Our founder, Dr. Debraj Shome, is a highly experienced facial cosmetic surgeon of the finest ability. Our staff is filled with professionals who will help you every step of the way in your investment towards an appearance that you can be fully satisfied with.
Doctors, Staff & Facilities at The Esthetic Clinic
Board-certified, experienced dermatologists, qualified medical faculty & highly trained health staff are always ready here at The Esthetic Clinics to give you better treatment at minimal cost than elsewhere. Advanced modern medical technology & equipments are available here at your service.
About Dr. Rinky Kapoor
Dr. Rinky Kapoor, Co-founder of The Esthetic Clinic, is one of the best dermatologists in the world & currently practices in Mumbai, India. Dr. Rinky Kapoor is a Consultant Cosmetic Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Trichologist at S L Raheja Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, India. Dr. Kapoor is trained at the National Skin Centre, Singapore & at Stanford University, USA. A celebrity skin doctor, Dr. Rinky Kapoor has won many honors such as “Best Dermatologist Mumbai”, “Top 10 Cosmetologist India”, etc for her evidence based expert dermatology care, affordable & reliable skin care, hair care & nail care …Read more
E: email@example.com | M: +91 9004671379