Why live with missing tooth/teeth? The Esthetic Clinics, Mumbai offers many comfortable solutions that can easily bring back your gorgeous smile. One such cosmetic dentistry treatment for replacing missing teeth is multiple implants dental treatment.
If we look at it in a holistic way eventually all aesthetics comes down to how we smile. It reflects our confidence and inner happiness. Missing tooth in the back of the mouth is still acceptable but missing front tooth are very hard to think about. The multiple implant treatment in Mumbai is just what you need to bring back the smiling confidence and regain front line dentition.
What are Multiple Implants?
Cosmetic dentistry has gone through a state of evolution in the recent years and multiple implants treatment is one of the successful testimonials of such advancements. It is a highly successful procedure that top dentist, oral surgeons and periodontists in Mumbai have been using in the last few years to restore the aesthetics of the mouth.
They are the preferred mode of treatment of missing teeth over partial dentures. Multiple implant treatment in Mumbai uses implant supported bridges that can replace several lost teeth in one treatment. Another advantage that works in favour of multiple implants is that they are not visible like the dentures and stay and more secure. They are materials that go in your jaw bone and fuse with the bone over a period of time and then they are covered with crowns or caps and look just like normal teeth.
Are you the Right Candidate for Multiple Implants?
Top orthodontists in Mumbai use multiple implant treatments on patients that have been missing more than two or three teeth and are not bound by any health issues. This procedure can be done at any age as long as
- You have good general (medical) health.
- You are having multiple teeth missing and are looking for teeth replacement.
- You have healthy gums and oral tissues.
- You are old enough for the jawbone to stop growing.
- You have enough bone support to anchor the implants.
- You are not suffering from any chronic disease which may incumber the multiple implant procedure.
- You don’t want any removable prosthesis and wants an aesthetically sound permanent solution for lost teeth.
Multiple Implant Procedure at The Esthetic Clinics
At The Esthetic Clinics, Mumbai our aim is to make every dental procedure as smooth as possible. Multiple implant procedure in Mumbai is a carefully thought after treatment and in done in multiple sittings. The whole treatment involves the following steps:
- Consultation with top dentist in Mumbai: This is one of the most important and interactive steps for successful multiple implant procedure. In Mumbai. You can discuss all your concerns and see the before and after photos of patients who have had this procedure done. This will give you a fair idea of what difference the multiple implants will make in your smile. The dentist will conduct a details oral examination to gauge the condition of the bones, jaw and soft tissues.
- Multiple implants details: One the x-rays have been taken and top orthodontist is convinced that multiple implants will work for your condition, he will explain the steps of the procedure so that you can accordingly plan your schedule. Once you have decided to go ahead with the procedure than an appointment will be set to start the treatment.
- Preparing for multiple implant treatments in Mumbai: A Day or two before the treatment starts, switch your diet to healthy and soft food. If you are on other medications of if the dentist has prescribed medications, then make sure you follow the advice to the letter.
- Starting the procedure: best periodontists in Mumbai do multiple implants under local anaesthesia. This is done to numb the treatment area and give ease of access to the dentist. You will not feel any pain during the entire treatment.
- Cleaning and preparing the implant site: The dentist will clean the implant site and make sure there is no plaque or tartar and the gums are free of any debris or infection.
- Placement of implant: Once the site is ready, top orthodontist in Mumbai become the placement of implant by making an incision on the implant site. Once the bone is exposed then the dentist will drill the bone to make space for placing the implant screws. The implant is placed and then sutures are placed on the site to ensure protection from infection.
- Attachment of the abutment: Post implant placement, top dentists in Mumbai attach the abutment with the bones and the jaw. This will be after a few months of the implant procedure, i.e., once the jaw and the bone are in sync with each other. During this step the top orthodontist in Mumbai will also take the impressions to work on placing the crown.
- Fitting the crown or cap: Crown placement is the last and final step of multiple implant treatment in Mumbai. This is done about six months after the treatment. Placing the crown requires a few sittings with the dentist to make sure there is a good fit on the placed implants. The dentist will check for your bite when placing the crown.
Benefits of Multiple Implant Procedure:
There are several benefits of multiple implant procedure in Mumbai:
- It will give the beautiful and confident smile.
- It has the same chewing and biting power as the natural teeth.
- It can support many restorations.
- You can enjoy your favourite food after the multiple implant procedure. no restriction of food items.
Post Multiple Implants:
Once the multiple implant procedure is completed you will need to take care of the implants just like you take care of your natural teeth. The basic care and treatment remain same for every individual but to ensure a long life of the newly placed implants keep the following points in mind:
- Recovery after the procedure is highly dependent on the complexity of the case and the treatment and the expertise of your dentist.
- Bone grafting before the implantation will take more healing time and care.
- You have to follow a good and healthy oral hygiene habit during the entire treatment.
- Use only the recommended oral care products. If you want to try a new product for oral uses, always consult your dentist. Because some products will not be advisable as they might interrupt the success of your multiple implant procedure.
- You don’t miss the any follow up appointments, because it will help in proper hygiene and adjustment.
- If you notice and feel discomfort and difficulty including any allergies, then immediate call to the dentist.
- Also, seek immediate medical attention, if:
- You feel swelling and pain after the procedure.
- Any type of infection or pus formation.
- Prolonged pain or discomfort in your mouth and the area around the implant.
- Prolonged irritation in the mouth.
- The crown feels loose or ill fitting.
How much will the Multiple Implants Procedure Cost?
Multiple implant procedure in Mumbai a very safe procedure with high success rate. The price of multiple implant procedure in Mumbai is highly variable and depends on the following factors:
- Number of teeth to be replaced: The higher the number of missing teeth the higher will be the cost of multiple implant procedure in Mumbai.
- Requirement of Extra Procedures: Sometimes, depending on the case, extra procedures such as bone grafting or gum reduction might be required to ensure good aesthetics. This will increase the multiple implant procedure price.
- Choice of Material: One big factor which affects the cost of the procedure is the type of materials used in implants and making the crowns. Your dental expert at The Esthetic Clinics, Mumbai will make sure that you are getting the right one. Choice of abutment and choice of material for crown such as porcelain, porcelain infused metal crown or metal free crowns influence the multiple implant treatment cost in Mumbai.
- Previous Dental Conditions: People who have undergone Dental Procedures may require some additional works to be done at any stage of the Multiple Implants Procedure increasing the price of multiple implants.
Why choose The Esthetic Clinics, Mumbai?
The Esthetic Clinics, Mumbai is a well-established name as one of the top cosmetic surgery, plastics surgery, and cosmetic dentistry clinic in India. We have all the experts under one roof who understand exactly the kind of tooth jewellery that will suit your skin teeth and face.
All our clinics in Mumbai boast of a wide variety of options to get you the dazzling smile that you want from the tooth jewels. We offer a soothing ambience and expert cosmetic dentists who have years of experience in installing tooth jewels with great care and precision. We use only the latest tools and superior adhesives so that you don’t ever feel the discomfort of losing the tooth jewel in the middle of the conversation or accidently swallowing it. Call us today to know more about how the tooth jewellery can amp up your personal style statement with ease.