Dark skin pigmentation of hyperpigmentation is the appearance of abnormally dark areas of the skin and nails which is caused by the increase in secretion and expression of melanin.
- What causes dark skin pigmentation?
A Variety of causes may be responsible for dark skin pigmentation. Excessive exposure to sunlight and UV rays is implicated. Injuries to the skin may also cause this condition. Rather ominously, hyperpigmentation can also be caused by more serious conditions such as celiac disease and Addison’s disease.
- What treatment is available?
Treatment may include application of sunscreen or topical creams. To remove more entrenched cases of dark skin pigmentation, laser treatments are employed.
- Is the treatment process painful?
No, it is actually painless. However, slight discomfort over that area of skin may be experienced which is transient.
- How many treatment sessions are involved?
Shallow pigments can be removed comfortably in three sessions. Deeper pigments will take longer, depending on the layers of the skin they extend to.
- How will I care for the skin after treatment?
The treated area should not be put under stress and antibiotics should be taken to reduce the susceptibility to opportunistic infections.
Factors responsible for Pigmentation
- Melanin may be the pigment which gives the skin its shade. The amount of melanin from the skin is liable for the gentle or dark tone. Pigmented wounds are generally dark within shade due to the fact that melanin can be a lot more centered in one section of the skin.
- The high attentiveness of melanin may be as a result of various aspects. Several varieties are mixed together at birth, however the majority of them take place after a person gets older, or by overexposure of the ultraviolet sunrays.
Dark Skin Pigmentation Treatment
- Melasma Laser Treatment is commonly intended for Skin pigmentation.
- Skin Pigmentation Treatment involving this technical perspective is widely treated as the superior treatment method than others in case of pigmented wound management. This laser takes away these kind of colors with the specialized gentle light. This unwanted pigment can be subsequently wrecked & therefore driven away with the light of a long wave length. This procedure also provides a gentle lightening to the lesion.
Advantages of Laser Treatment
The strength of this laser can certainly decrease the freckles, brown spots along with birthmarks & also the age spots. This potent laser gives off a gentle light within very brief pulses & has an impact on the pigmented lesion reducing the redness of the dermis & epidermis.
Dark Skin Pigmentation Treatment Before After Photos, See the Patient Result-
There are a number of aspects which are responsible to figure out the actual expenses of Dark Skin Pigmentation Treatment using the laser technology. There are the center’s cost, the fee of the Dermatologist as well as charges for the pre-operative & post-operative care.
What is the cost of Dark Skin Pigmentation Treatment?
All of us want to want our appearance to be free flaws and imperfections. However, due to a number of reasons, this is not always possible. One such flaw that affects the skin is dark skin pigmentation. Dark skin pigmentation is the emergence of abnormally dark areas of the skin and nails. Dark skin pigmentation can be treated with an investment in cosmetic surgery. This treatment is carried out with the help of a laser.
Before undertaking melasma laser treatment, the first thought that crosses your mind will be the cost of the treatment. The cost of melasma treatment differs from person to person depending upon the type of treatment and the extent of the problem. However, you should try not to choose your dermatologist or skin care clinic purely based on the cost of treatment.
We, at The Esthetic Clinic, are deeply committed to assisting you in your cosmetic enhancement journey. Dr. Rinky Kapoor, our medical head, is a vastly experienced dermatologist and is a highly sought after cosmetologist in Mumbai, India. Our talented and highly qualified staff will ensure that the pigmentation on your skin is corrected and you are left with an appearance that you can be proud of.
The Esthetic Clinic is a state-of-the-art medical facility for reconstructive surgery and skin-care treatment. Our leading dermatologist, Dr. Rinky Kapoor, has several accolades to her name. Once you’ve decided to undergo cosmetic surgery to get rid of the problem of dark skin pigmentation, The Esthetic Clinic is an excellent option for you.
Health professionals, Staff members & Facilities
Our physicians will probably identify your particular type of lesion along with a discussion about the treatment success rate associated with your problem. at The Esthetic clinic, We have experts for the maintenance of your skin’s natural splendor. We provide the best possible type of Dark Skin Pigmentation Treatment.
About Dr. Rinky Kapoor
Dr. Rinky Kapoor, Co-founder of The Esthetic Clinic, is one of the best dermatologists in the world & currently practices in Mumbai, India. Dr. Rinky Kapoor is a Consultant Cosmetic Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Trichologist at S L Raheja Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, India. Dr. Kapoor is trained at the National Skin Centre, Singapore & at Stanford University, USA. A celebrity skin doctor, Dr. Rinky Kapoor has won many honors such as “Best Dermatologist Mumbai”, “Top 10 Cosmetologist India”, etc for her evidence based expert dermatology care, affordable & reliable skin care, hair care & nail care …Read more
E: email@example.com | M: +91-22-33756374