Best Body and Skin Care Tips
- Skin care is not only caring for the face, but for the entire body as a whole. The balance of the body and soul is the essence of the perfect silhouette.
- Body washes with pH equivalent to normal skin pH are in general more suitable for bathing, with some sensitive skins requiring moisturizer and emollient containing body washes.
- Like the face, the skin on the body requires a moisturizer if it is dry and scratchy.
- With the ever improving technology like laser hair removal, removal of ugly superficial veins, removal of dark pigmented patches, mole removals, skin rejuvenation and tightening,body shaping technology, cellulite reduction etc. the dream of a perfect and flawless skin is a dream come true for all.
- What you eat affects every organ of your body, your skin and hair are no exception. A daily exercise regime and a balanced diet with small frequent meals are the secrets of a young and radiant skin, as are plenty of fluids and good amount of rest. Improve your lifestyle, behavior, and be motivated
About Dr. Rinky Kapoor
Dr. Rinky Kapoor, Co-founder of The Esthetic Clinic, is one of the best dermatologists in the world & currently practices in Mumbai, India. Dr. Rinky Kapoor is a Consultant Cosmetic Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Trichologist at S L Raheja Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, India. Dr. Kapoor is trained at the National Skin Centre, Singapore & at Stanford University, USA. A celebrity skin doctor, Dr. Rinky Kapoor has won many honors such as “Best Dermatologist Mumbai”, “Top 10 Cosmetologist India”, etc for her evidence based expert dermatology care, affordable & reliable skin care, hair care & nail care …Read more
E: email@example.com | M: +91-22-33756374