If you want glowing and even-toned skin, then you must follow some natural tips, and consult your dermatologist for more advice. Read on to know more
Dr Rinky Kapoor
Your skin needs all the love. Image courtesy: Shutterstock
Pampering your skin is always a good idea, but with an overload of information, it gets confusing to know what’s good and what isn’t for your skin. But here are some simple steps you can follow. Are you ready to find out?
Cleansing every morning and night: If you have been slacking off because of the winter season, then it’s time to get back to a cleansing routine, in order to maintain smooth and even-toned skin.
Exfoliate twice a week: Get rid of the dead cells that are preventing your skin from glowing.
Moisturizer before makeup: This will help in lightening and hydrating the skin.
Keep the rose water handy: Spritz some rose water on your face twice daily or whenever you feel your skin feels dry and tight. Rose water helps to strengthen and hydrate the skin cells.
Rose water is really effective for your skin. Image courtesy: Shutterstock
Take your dermatologist in confidence: Your dermatologist can suggest some skin treatments for skin rejuvenation. Here’s what it looks like:
- Say bye bye to the worry lines: Botox gives the most impressive results, when it comes to taking care of the crow’s feet, lines on forehead and the frown lines. Why wait for the facial cream to take its time to impact you? Get a Botox treatment and you can see the result in just three to five days, and they will last for the next six months.
- Get your lips kiss ready: Dermal fillers will replace and add volume to the lips, cheeks, lip lines, marionette lines and nasolabial folds etc. Fillers take only one to two days to show full effect.
- Revive dull skin with resurfacing treatment: A single session of the CO2 laser skin rejuvenation treatment can remove the dead skin cells, tighten the skin, remove the tan, lessen the pigmentation, and even reduce the appearance of scars. You can see the results in just four to five days.
- Get rid of the signs of stress on the skin: You don’t want lines and wrinkles around the neck and chin at any cost. Ultherapy treatment is a FDA-approved ultrasound treatment to lift the skin under the brow and chin. The outcome is skin tightening and minimized appearance of wrinkles on the neck and décolletage area.
- Chuck the excess fat: Even though you exercise regularly, some of the stubborn excess fat remains. Cool Sculpting targets the fat cells under the skin and destroys them by freezing them.
- Get rid of the unwanted hair permanently: Shaving will give you stubble by the evening, and waxing is painful. The solution is laser hair removal. The treatment will take only 30 minutes and you will be left with sexy and soft skin that will last all year around. It requires multiple sessions for complete reduction.Get glowing skin with this honey and milk. Image courtesy: Shutterstock
- Don’t forget the hands: Botox and fillers work for hands too, so make sure to ask your dermatologist about it. And don’t forget to get a good manicure and a coat of fresh paint on the nails, before you step out.
Article Source - https://www.healthshots.com/fitness/pamper-your-skin-and-show-yourself-some-love-with-these-simple-and-effective-tips/